Welcome to Monokel Eyewear. The following Terms and Conditions guide the use of and commerce on our web store. This is what You can expect from us and what we expect from You. These terms and conditions can be adjusted from time to time.
You can shop our product through our web store. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help. All orders outside the EU are shipped “DDU”/“delivered duty unpaid”. Note, that orders delivered to a destination outside of the EU may be subject to customs duties and taxes. All merchandise remains our property until payment is fulfilled.
Any attempts of frauds will be reported to the Police. Monokel Eyewear reserves the right to cancel, hold on to or further investigate an order at suspicion, even if delivery time is affected.
Minimum order amount is 80€ excluded transport cost. Maximum order amount is 1000€.
No other payment options in addition to those displayed at checkout is accepted.
Monokel Eyewear holds the right to have minor deviations related how material, colour, weight, measurements, or manufacturing, appear on our web store. This also includes type faults, price and stock changes.
You have to be majority of age to shop or have a guardian confirming your order. Leave name and phone number to this person at checkout.
We strive to always process and ship orders within 48h and in no longer than five business days. However, during peak season in July and August the time it takes us to process and ship your order might exceed the five business days. The order will be sent to the address provided in the checkout process. We operate Monday to Friday with exception for Swedish public holidays.
A preliminary confirmation will be sent by email when your order is placed.
We will charge 25 EUR for declined items, e.g. if you refuse to sign or will not pick up the order at your pick-up point. If you change your mind about things you ordered contact us at info@Monokel-eyewear.com immediately. You still have to collect your package and return it back to us.
Damaged goods shall be reported at the pick-up point. If you notice the damage after receiving the package please contact us at info@Monokel-eyewear.com. When returning it you are responsible for the goods. We are not responsible for stolen goods.
If you are not satisfied with your sunglasses you have 14 days from the day of receiving your order to return them. In order to return the sunglasses, please send them to the below address:
Partnerlogistik Sverige AB
Österängsgatan 6, port 2
- Make sure to add your name and order # somewhere on the package.
- We need an email confirmation from you of the return shipment (with for example a tracking ID) at the latest 14 days after you received the glasses, this is very important. If we don’t receive a confirmation within the 14 days, the return shipment will not be accepted at the warehouse.
- You are responsible for the product during the return shipment until we receive it, we therefore always suggest a safe and trackable shipping method.
- You will only be notified once the return shipment has been delivered to us and sunglasses checked at our warehouse. When we have received the sunglasses and checked that they are in original condition we will send you a full refund and a notification email.
- We will not be able to answer any questions regarding the delivery status of your return shipment until it has been delivered to us.
- Shipping charges for the return are at your expense.
- Monokel Eyewear are not able to refund customs duties and taxes on orders shipped outside the EU. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
Monokel Eyewear is not designed to protect the wearer from all injury in the event of impact with hard objects or if the lens is not properly secured in the frame.
Monokel Eyewear does not recommend our sunglasses to be used while operating a car at night, or direct viewing of the sun or strong artificial light sources. Monokel Eyewear sunglasses are not recommended for industrial protection.
All Monokel Eyewear is warranted against breakage due to defects in material or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Our warranty is valid only with proof of purchase from an Authorized Monokel Eyewear Dealer. Monokel Eyewear does not warrant any lens against scratches. Scratched lenses are considered as a normal occurrence from everyday use. Alteration, misuse or abuse of a Monokel Eyewear product will void its warranty.
If Monokel Eyewear products are proven defective, Monokel Eyewear will replace them at no cost to you.
E-mail us at warranty@Monokel-eyewear.com with your purchase information and warranty issues.
In order for us to warranty your eyewear you must notify us by email with information about what your warranty issues are. If a warranty is approved we will then give you a reference number that you must include with your products intended for warranty. Please do not send us any products without an approved reference number.
Please note that you are responsible for the shipping until we have received the goods. We therefore recommend you to choose a safe shipping method.
In case of war, civil war, revolution, riot, strike, lockout, blockade, natural disaster, measures by public authority or similar circumstances Monokel Eyewear will apply to Force Majeure. This means that these Terms & Conditions can not or only partly be performed. If this occurs Monokel Eyewear will try to inform You about this.