Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Monokel Eyewear. The following Terms and Conditions guide the use of and commerce on our web store. This is what You can expect from us and what we expect from You. These terms and conditions can be adjusted from time to time.
You can shop our product through our web store. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help. All merchandise remains our property until payment is fulfilled. Any attempts of frauds will be reported to the Police. Monokel Eyewear reserves the right to cancel, hold on to or further investigate an order at suspicion, even if delivery time is affected. No other payment options in addition to those displayed at checkout is accepted. Monokel Eyewear holds the right to have minor deviations related to how material, colour, weight, measurements, or manufacturing, appear on our web store. This also includes type faults, price and stock changes. You have to be majority of age to shop or have a guardian confirming your order. Leave name and phone number to this person at checkout.
We offer Free shipping and Free returns worldwide.
We strive to always process and ship orders within 48h and in no longer than five business days. However, during peak seasons the time it takes us to process and ship your order might exceed the five business days. We operate Monday to Friday with exception for Swedish public holidays. All orders are shipped with DHL. A preliminary confirmation will be sent by email when your order is placed. The order will be sent to the address provided in the checkout process OR to a service point for pick-up, depending on delivery country, and you will receive an email with shipping information and a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped.
All orders outside the EU are shipped “DDU”/“delivered duty unpaid” which means that they may be subject to customs duties and taxes. Monokel Eyewear are not able to answer any questions regarding the amount charged or any other customs/import related questions as this is handled and governed by the destination country.
We will charge 25 EUR for declined items, e.g. if you refuse to sign or will not pick up the order at your pick-up point. If you change your mind about things you ordered contact us at email@example.com immediately. You still have to collect your package and return it back to us.
Damaged goods shall be reported at the pick-up point. If you notice the damage after receiving the package please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
§3 Return Policy
We hope you will enjoy your new Monokel sunglasses. If you are not satisfied with your sunglasses you have 30 days from the day of receiving your order to return them.
In order to return the sunglasses, please follow the instructions below:
- Notify us of your return within 30 days of receiving your order, by emailing us at email@example.com
- Return label
- You will receive an email with a return label and instructions on how to complete the return
- Print your return label
- Attach the return label to the return box and remove any old shipping labels
- Drop off the package at the nearest DHL service point
- We cannot accept and process returns made from outside shipping methods. Returns that do not adhere to our policies will not be refunded & reshipped back to you.
- You will only be notified once the return shipment has been delivered to us and sunglasses checked at our warehouse. When we have received the sunglasses and checked that they are in original condition we will send you a full refund and a notification email.
- We will not be able to answer any questions regarding the delivery status of your return shipment until it has been delivered to us.
- Monokel Eyewear are not able to refund customs duties and taxes on orders shipped outside the EU. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
Monokel Eyewear is not designed to protect the wearer from all injury in the event of impact with hard objects or if the lens is not properly secured in the frame.
Monokel Eyewear does not recommend our sunglasses to be used while operating a car at night, or direct viewing of the sun or strong artificial light sources. Monokel Eyewear sunglasses are not recommended for industrial protection.
All Monokel Eyewear is warranted against breakage due to defects in material or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Our warranty is valid only with proof of purchase from an Authorized Monokel Eyewear dealer. Monokel Eyewear does not warrant any lens against scratches. Scratched lenses are considered as a normal occurrence from everyday use. Alteration, misuse or abuse of a Monokel Eyewear product will void its warranty.If Monokel Eyewear products are proven defective, Monokel Eyewear will replace them at no cost to you.
How to make a warranty claim:
E-mail us at warranty@Monokel-eyewear.com with your purchase information and warranty issues.
§6 Force Majeure
In case of war, civil war, revolution, riot, strike, lockout, blockade, natural disaster, measures by public authority or similar circumstances Monokel Eyewear will apply to Force Majeure. This means that these Terms & Conditions can not or only partly be performed. If this occurs Monokel Eyewear will try to inform You about this.